If you are looking about the latest Information and trending vibes then you are at the right place. Today, the topic of my article is Psychology is a science of Human Soul. A soul is basically an incorporeal essence of a living being. So, today i’ll tell you about Psychology is a science of Human Soul.
Psychology is a science of Human Soul
Psychology is basically derived from a Greek word which means study of soul and mind. Psychology comes from two Greek words i.e. Psychy and Logus. Psychy means knowledge and Logus means knowledge of yourself. So, today i am going to tell you about Psychology is a science of Human Soul.
The name of the scientists who worked on the Psychology is a science of Human Soul are given below:
The philosophers who worked on Psychology as a science of Human Soul are given below:
- According to Greek Mythology, Soul is immortal. Pythagoras was a Greek philosopher. According to him,
Body is a prison for soul
- Socrates was also a Greek philosopher. He was the first one who invented the word psychy. According to him,
Our body is much stronger than soul
He further added,
Our body must seek knowledge to make the soul pure
- Plato was also a Greek philosopher. According to him,
Body and Soul are both different things
He further added,
Soul is just a Shadow
- Aristotle was a famous Greek philosopher. Aristotle was the first person who wrote a book on Psychology which name is “De-Anima”. According to him, life is nothing without the soul because it is the basic principle of life. He termed soul as living principle for all living things. According to him, Soul is also important for every animated thing.
- Experimentation and observation is necessary in Science, but for this condition science as a Human Soul this can’t be fulfilled.
- Soul is non-scientific, none observable, none objector and none physical identity.
- Soul is considered in religious views and science is beyond the religions.
- Soul is a mystery that cannot be verified.
This is the article about Psychology as a science of Human Soul. If you liked this article then do share this article. If you want more information about Psychology related things then you can also check other articles available at Mags PK.